[asterisk-biz] Digium inventory reduction

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Feb 11 14:41:09 CST 2009

	Mark,

	thats preceisely what we have been saying to you, give us all a
break and give yourself a break too !! !! !! ugghhh !!!

	Dont get into kiddy mode of pin pointing others are doing and why
cant I, we all are in business but there are certain fundamental rules
you need to follow and i m sorry to say, you just dont get it.
 Earlier also you had been warned and pin pointed of putting up price
before posting stocks, it such a waste of time to even get into
discussion.

	If you take this positive you can improve, take it negative and
recession may grip you even tighter :)
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,
 The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
 www.enterux.com
 +91-9820332422
 (P.S.: May god bless you )
 On Thu 12/02/09 00:03 , voicein voicein at aol.com sent:
   Give me a break.

	VOICE INTERNATIONAL
 Supplying The World Since 1987
       DIALOGIC - DIGIUM - NMS - SANGOMA - QUINTUM - ALTIGEN -
AUDIOCODES - MEDIATRIX - CISCO
 VOIP - ASTERISK- SERVERS - INTEGRATION - VOIP SYSTEMS - CONFERENCE
BRIDGES - VOIP ROUTERS - GATEWAYS  - FULL TURNKEY SYSTEMS
 NEW  USED OVER-INVENTORY
	Thanks!
 Mark
 VOICE INTERNATIONAL
 1442 E. Lincoln Ave #325
 Orange, Ca 92865
 949-387-6820 Direct
 949-677-1016 Cell
	www.voiceinternational.com www.dialogicboards.com
www.quintumdirect.com www.nmsboards.net www.digiumboards.com

	www.sangomaboards.com
	      In a message dated 02/11/09 10:19:48 Pacific Standard Time,
trevor at concipient.net writes:    .aolmailheader
{font-size:8pt; color:black; font-family:Arial} a.aolmailheader:link
 {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline;
font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:active  {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:hover
{color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}    If you
are serious, I'll take the lot at $0.50/each.  And I'm local, too, so
no shipping!
   FROM: voicein  SENT: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:40 PM TO:
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion  SUBJECT: Re:
[asterisk-biz] Digium inventory reduction
  Other advertise also, this is the astrisk Biz forum. How many do
you want, you can have them for .50 each

	VOICE INTERNATIONAL
 Supplying The World Since 1987
       DIALOGIC - DIGIUM - NMS - SANGOMA - QUINTUM - ALTIGEN -
AUDIOCODES - MEDIATRIX - CISCO
 VOIP - ASTERISK- SERVERS - INTEGRATION - VOIP SYSTEMS - CONFERENCE
BRIDGES - VOIP ROUTERS - GATEWAYS  - FULL TURNKEY SYSTEMS
 NEW  USED OVER-INVENTORY
	Thanks!
 Mark
 VOICE INTERNATIONAL
 1442 E. Lincoln Ave #325
 Orange, Ca 92865
 949-387-6820 Direct
 949-677-1016 Cell
	www.voiceinternational.com www.dialogicboards.com
www.quintumdirect.com www.nmsboards.net www.digiumboards.com

	www.sangomaboards.com
	      In a message dated 02/10/09 17:11:50 Pacific Standard Time,
mitul at enterux.com writes:    .aolmailheader          {font-size:8pt;
color:black; font-family:Arial} a.aolmailheader:link    {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:visited
{color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:active  {color:blue; text-decoration:underline;
font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:hover   {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}  Offer price $150 for
your sangoma A104D, in fully working condition with the warranty that
applies on their cards, $100 for shipment to India.
 I think people over here have discussed on this topic of yours and
if I can say that pretty much you are ripe material to be expunged
outta this list, shouldn't list moderator do this graceous deed and
make all other souls happy?
 Regards,  Mitul Limbani, Founder & CEO, Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,
The Enterprise Linux Company(r), http://www.enterux.com/