[asterisk-biz] Digium inventory reduction

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Feb 10 19:09:51 CST 2009

Offer price $150 for your sangoma A104D, in fully working condition
with the warranty that applies on their cards, $100 for shipment to
India.

I think people over here have discussed on this topic of yours and if
I can say that pretty much you are ripe material to be expunged outta
this list, shouldn't list moderator do this graceous deed and make all
other souls happy?

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,