[asterisk-biz] PBX got Hacked

John Mason Jr john.mason.jr at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 20:43:09 CST 2009

Well if you can determine the vulnerability & how to exploit it you
should notify the vendor.
I would hope that you have a firewall that limits the ipaddresses that
can connect to the pbx to those that have a legitimate need

I would also consider something to limit traffic and watch the logs for
brute force attacks

There are many tools out there for testing voip install security

John