[asterisk-biz] PBX got Hacked

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:53:34 CST 2009

Too bad,

The first one is hosting company, if you are seriously after them, then
should be able to contact this Hosting Company in US and they must know who
own this IP. For the second IP (France) its little too much pain to track
international criminals for 2K.

  IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone    69.60.114.222 UNITED STATES FLORIDA FT.
LAUDERDALE 26.1284
-80.2105 33301 <http://www.ip2location.com/demo.aspx#> -05:00    Net Speed
ISP Domain  - SERVERPRONTO SERVERPRONTO.COM     IDD Code Area Code Weather
Station  1 754/786/954 USFL0149 - FORT
LAUDERDALE<http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USFL0149.html>
   IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone    91.121.132.208 FRANCE - - 48.8542
2.34486 - +01:00    Net Speed ISP Domain  DSL OVH SAS OVH.NET     IDD Code Area
Code Weather Station  33 - FRXX0076 -
PARIS<http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/FRXX0076.html>