[asterisk-biz] DID's

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Feb 5 20:17:44 CST 2009

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Michael Kaspar wrote:

> I need to order individual DID's from across the USA to come across my
> existing internet into an asterisk box.   Would prefer not to pay for
> incoming calls, only outgoing.  Any ideas?

  I'd prefer not to pay for a lot of things.  Good luck with that.

  Many providers of DIDs offer flat rate, minutes included DIDs (though
  usually with limits in their terms and conditions).  Vitelity offers flat
  rate DIDs in some areas for $7.95/month, which includes all incoming
  minutes.

  Of course, if you pay per minute, you can probably do about 500+ minutes
  per DID before it costs you less to go flat rate.

  Highly recommend Vitelity for US DIDs.