[asterisk-biz] Friday Jan 1 Voip Users Conference

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:11:23 CST 2009

Thanks to Digium, the company, and to all of the fine people from
Digium who participate in the weekly VoIP Users Conference conference!

We will be live on Friday January 1, 2010 and there is also a "reel"
of recorded greetings from people around the world wishing the VoIP
Community a Happy New Year. You can hear this anytime during the year
by downloading it from the site starting next week.

Besides hangover remedies, live participants will be talking about the
decade in VoIP and maybe what's to come.

January's schedule has Tim Behrsin from Voxbone on iNum on January
8th, "Hacking VoIP" author Himanshu Dwivedi on January 15th and a
guest from Plantronics on January 29th. Sometime in the coming weeks,
Markus Feilner, author of “Beginning OpenVPN 2.0.9“. will be with us.
When we have authors, their publishers usually give us a couple of
books to give away as well.

Until then, I wish all of you in this community the best of all
possible combination of health, happiness, prosperity  and minimal
jitter.

/r

http://vuc.me
Call (518) VUC-VOIP and say "Happy New Year"