[asterisk-biz] RedFone FoneBridge2 Dual T1/E1 for sale

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Dec 29 07:46:43 CST 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }ha
ha ha ha ha, this is hilarious, he seems to be some UK Premium Minutes
SCAM guy. And has absolutely no idea of what redfone is !!!
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,
 The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
 www.enterux.com
 +91-9820332422
 On Tue 29/12/09 17:11 , Rob Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com sent:
 Needless to say, the fonebridge is still available
 6:30 AM jksoftwaresolutions: Hi   TELL ME NOW  tell me which process
you have 6:31 AM me: which process?  you mean which fonebridge?  i
sent a link with the exact model and specifications in my post.
http://www.voiplink.com/foneBRIDGE2_DUAL_p/fonebridge2-dual.htm [1]
6:32 AM jksoftwaresolutions: yes here the  system raate 6:33 AM me: i
have no idea what youre referring to  jksoftwaresolutions: i alos   i
am looking the premium mintes me:  im selling a piece of hardware
jksoftwaresolutions: ok 6:34 AM me: you said you were interested   and
to contact you jksoftwaresolutions: i think its a project   i can
selll it me: its a metal box that you plug into ethernet, for TDM over
ethernet.  lets you tie a PC to a T-1 without an internal card 6:35 AM
used for Asterisk
 6:36 AM for high availability and load balancing.  clustering, etc -
high end stuff.  sounds like not what you were looking for though 6:37
AM jksoftwaresolutions: u know about the premium minties   me: no
jksoftwaresolutions: but i am looking only premium 6:38 AM me: dude,
nevermind.  deleting you from gtalk