[asterisk-biz] Need A-Z Termination Provider & Reliable DID from Belgium - UK - No Per minute

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Dec 29 04:56:17 CST 2009

}Hello,
 I am looking for a relaible DID provider, need Multi Channel DID
from:
 US
 UK
 Belgium
 Need fixed cost unlimited incoming calls (no per minute charge)
 Any Virtual T1 / E1 suppliers from US / UK / Belgium ?
 Also require A-Z Termination vendor.
 Please contact me off the list with your rates and services offered.
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,