[asterisk-biz] Fw: Speech Recognition Engine; Special $25/port Offer

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Dec 25 05:00:38 CST 2009

Kashif,

Like voicexml is standard for IVR so is mrcp standard that's created
for speech recognition data inter operability, 90% of commecial speech
engines are mrcp compliant.

Asterisk follows none of these standard inbuilt, n i6net guys r making
handsome money off their connector :), am I giving you enough hints by
now?

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
The Enterprise Linux Company (r),
http://www.enterux.com
http://www.entVoice.com

On 25-Dec-2009, at 12:07, Kashif Kahn <info at evestech.com> wrote:

> Hi Mitul,
>
> Your point is noted! We are in fact working on MRCP v2 support for
> our speech engine and expect to release it in the near future.
> That being said, not everyone uses MRCP for integration of speech
> recognition engines with telephony platforms. So, we want to make a
> Freeswitch connector available independently of the upcoming MRCP
> support.
>
> Best regards,
> -Kashif
>
> Kashif Kahn
> VP, Business Development
> Vestec, Inc.
> Waterloo, ON Canada
> phone: (519) 885-7615

>>> house.  Do you have an API that we could work to, or do you support