[asterisk-biz] Friday @12 Noon ET: Kamailio, Open SER and Asterisk

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:18:12 CST 2009

http://vuc.me

Kamailio, Open SER and Asterisk walk into a bar...

The bartender is Alex Balashov, someone whose posts I have long
admired on this list. Alex has agreed to take us through the following
areas:

- Relationship of Kamailio to OpenSER project history.

- What is Kamailio/OpenSER?
  - SIP proxy
  - SIP server (for certain purposes, such as registrar, presence user
agent, etc.)

- Common uses of Kamailio.
- Service delivery platform engineering and Asterisk scaling using Kamailio.
- Some discussion of sip-router.org initiative.

Any questions you may have are welcome either live or by voicemail
(see below) if you can't make it.

On this occasion, Packt Publishing has given the VUC two electronic
copies of the book "Building Telephony Systems with OpenSER"
by Flavio E. Goncalves " to give away during our first hour on the VUC.

Join us today! To find your local time for the VUC: http://vuc.me/next

Join the call:
- via g722: sip:200901 at login.ZipDX.com
- go proprietary: Skype:vuc.me and Skype:ld.vuc.me (g729)
- use the Phone from Here widget: http://vuc.me/call
- use Talkshoe: 7463#22622#1 at proxy.IdeaSIP.com
- PSTN (567) 252-2286

- IRC on Freenode.net: #vuc
- Voicemail/SMS: (518) VUC-VOIP