[asterisk-biz] Looking for Philippines SIP provider

Sean McMaster sean.mcmaster at msn.com
Wed Dec 16 04:23:03 CST 2009

I don't think it's available in the Philippines. I could be wrong.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:58:14 -0800
From: boitedetests at gmail.com
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Looking for Philippines SIP provider

Hello All,

Id like to find a SIP provider in the Philippines, similar to Broadvoice in the US, who would offer a flat-fee-all-you-can-eat calls within their country.
What is the vocabulary I should be looking for, for something like that; and can anyone point me to the right direction to find a reliable provider ?

Thanks a lot !

Jim Ekart
BOITE INC.