[asterisk-biz] SE Asia DID's

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:22:43 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm chasing someone who can supply t.38 enabled DID's for origination and
termination known to work with Asterisk for SE Asia.  I'm specifically
interested in Singapore and Malaysia.  Could I please have private replies
inc pricing per DID and inbound, outbound costs.  I am looking at about
20-30 DID's per country to start, ramping over time to a few hundred.  I
need the ability to set and block callerid per outgoing call.  I currently
have equipment in Singapore with a PRI and 400 DID's, however the cost of
adding more DID's is prohibitive so I am looking for competitive
alternative.

Craig