[asterisk-biz] Channels Go blocked for hight traffic

Javier Santos jsantos64 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:57:22 CST 2009

Yesterday, I look and test into irq, and all are ok.

We review the signaling and all appear to be rigth i review the follow:

Sincronization signaling that is the 5ess,
Protocols, codifications, and errors are: ccs, hdb3, crc4.

I think that when asterisk has high load, he start to get calls, from
channel 1 to channel 124, but when it finish in channel 124 and it
newly start in channel 1 it blocks the channels and after it restart
all channels the process start newly.

Thanks very much for your responses