[asterisk-biz] UK Mobile ALL White CLI Available

steve kambay stevenvoip at live.com
Tue Dec 8 02:01:48 CST 2009

Dear Partner,

We currently have UK Mobile with full CLI available at $0.0775.

UK MOBILE:
traffic upto 1 million a month: 7.75 cents/minute

traffic more than 1 but less than 5 million:7.50 cents

traffic more than 5 but less than 10 million; 7.25 cents

traffic more than 10 million: 7.00 cents...

UNITED KINGDOM MOBILE (ALL CODES AVAILABALE)

Billing: Per Second
CLI: Yes
Preferred Terms : Pre-Pay or Post Pay with Proper Credentials Available.

We have Excellent routes to Mexico Mobile, Philippines Mobile.

If you would like more information or would like to test prior to routing please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Steven
Outsource Business

Mobile: +919879089889