[asterisk-biz] Quality A-Z Providers - Who are they?

SonoVoIP sales at sonovoip.com
Mon Dec 7 11:34:23 CST 2009

Hi John,

                                Please take a look at our site at
www.sonovoip.com. We are able to offer premium quality A-Z termination
at competitive rates.

--

Matteo D'Amato

Sales Manager

SonoVoIP Inc.

www.sonovoip.com

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of John
Posted At: Monday, December 07, 2009 6:36 AM
Posted To: SonoVoIP
Conversation: [asterisk-biz] Quality A-Z Providers - Who are they?
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Quality A-Z Providers - Who are they?

Hello,

Thanks to all for the information on new voip switching platforms, it
was great and I am sure beneficial to other people.

Now, I post this because I am interested and I am sure this will help
others as well, as well as give some people
an opportunity to promote their business.

We are currently in search for an A-Z provider. (maybe even 2-3).

We do not have a ton of traffic, but we are growing pretty steadily.

Some of our requirements:

* Does not have to be postpay, we can prepay.
* No volume commitments (initially, anyways)
* High QUALITY termination. This is the most important. We have tried
providers such
as Rapidvox and were somewhat impressed with some rates, but the Quality
and support was not good.
* If there is an issue, we need to resolve it quickly. We are very big
on support.
* Cost effective is good. Having a variety is great. We would love to
offer our customers
an economical choice, and a quality choice.
* Does not require a huge deposit to get started.

Thanks!

--
John Roscow