[asterisk-biz] Protect Source Code based software

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Dec 4 09:45:00 CST 2009

Another way is to make it opensource this can prevent pretty much any
one else to sell it for a huge price which you can make good money by
deploying / consultig / supporting it, just as Digium or other
opensource developers do.

This option to my mind reduces that huge amount of money whch you
otherwise may have to spend behind marketing it globally.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,