[asterisk-biz] Protect Source Code based software

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:04:54 CST 2009

Hello frieds, we have finished the development of a high-enterprise
multi-tenant call center and we are about to install it the client's
NOC. How ever, we are a little worried about the client getting our
software and reselling it, since we will install all the
Asterisk+PHP+Ajax source code in their servers.

So I would like to know, how do you protect your OpenSource-based
software from being copy&paste? Do you install only the executable
files? what program do you use for that?

Thanks