[asterisk-biz] Suggested MRC for 100 seat call center in US

Jarrod Lash jarrod at fed-com.com
Mon Aug 31 16:34:45 CDT 2009

I would charge them for the virtual SIP trunks/ports (no incoming call
charge),  + outbound minutes (where outbound uses ports) and a flat rate per
month per seat...  That way if they have to add more agents they have to
buck up more per month for the lines and the software (aka seats)..

A common scenario is to sell them bundles of the seats in say 25
increments..  You want them to overbuy...

Just my 2 cents..

--
Jarrod Lash, <jarrod at fed-com.com>
Federated Communications