[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:34:19 CDT 2009

Pascal, I am using a few SIP and many IAX trunks for almost 5 years now. I
prefer, will use IAX, and it surprises me why a third person would like to
object my preference. Some people have nothing better to do in life, than
joining mailing lists and objecting on what other say, just for passing
their time.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria