[asterisk-biz] One week 50% off SmoothTorque

Matt Riddell matt at venturevoip.com
Fri Aug 21 23:59:35 CDT 2009

Hi all,

We're running a 50% off the cost of SmoothTorque (bringing the price
from US$4000 to US$2000) for one week for new installations when you
mention this mail to the Asterisk Business List.

If you're interested, please send me an email off list and we can get
you set up and going.

Lease pricing has not changed - if you're interested in leasing
SmoothTorque from us or would like to use someone else's hosted
solution, just let us know.

The above price is for one server, although we will provide additional
discounts over and above the normal discounts for multiple server instances.

Why are we doing this?  We need to raise some additional capital for
some new projects which we are undertaking.

A description of SmoothTorque is available on our website:

http://www.venturevoip.com

SmoothTorque is traditionally used for:

* Emergency Warning Telephone Broadcasts
* Automated disease spread polling
* Political Polling
* Predictive Dialing for call centres
* Message Broadcasting
* Providing a hosted service

If you require any further information or would like to see a
demonstration please don't hesitate to contact me off list, or send an
email to sales at venturevoip.com

Don't forget that in order to get the reduced pricing you will need to
mention this email.

This offer expires one week from now on Saturday August the 29th.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director