[asterisk-biz] Billing?

Andy day andy at iptelesis.com
Thu Aug 20 13:23:45 CDT 2009

Some of our customers use DTH for billing on Asterisk and are very happy
with it.  It's very well supported and not expensive.
http://www.dthsoftware.com/

Andy Day
Velocity Networks / IP Telesis
801-783-5105
www.vel.net

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:52:11 -0400
From: Carlos Cuervo <lists at latinbits.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Billing?
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com

Hello All!

I've been researching for the last 5 days looking for a billing
solution to manage asterisk. I want to validate and bill calls based
on caller IDs. The one that seems to be very popular for this is
A2Billing and i was wondering if there is any other recommendation. It
does not have to be open source, if its good and well supported/
maintained i am willing to pay.

Regards,

Carlos