[asterisk-biz] Billing?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Aug 19 13:32:48 CDT 2009

Alex Balashov wrote:
> Makes sense.  Not only that, but the enterprise-size pricing would get
> you recurring maintenance revenue that would allow you to work on
> improving the product instead of having to survive hand to mouth only on
> new sales and/or very minor support revenue.

Very true. We run a development cycle of around 4 months, and at the
start of each cycle we solicit feature requests from each customer.
Right now we're taking requests for versions 3.1 (planned for December).
Many customers have highly custom requirements, especially for billing
and invoicing.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799