[asterisk-biz] Billing?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Aug 19 13:14:16 CDT 2009

Alex Balashov wrote:
> Its pricing is definitely ... on the high end of the spectrum for
> products of this category.
>
> Whether it's "over"-priced is a matter of perspective and for the market
> to judge.

When we started out with Enswitch, we make a deliberate decision to set
prices commensurate with enterprise software, and ignore the pricing of
discount products. We figured this would lead to fewer customers, but
they'd be customers we could have a real ongoing relationship with over
many years. They'd also be established companies (or the more successful
startups) with professional staff who would be able get the most out of
Enswitch. Looking back, it was 100% the right decision. I've personally
communicated with every one of our customers in the last few months, and
have a personal relationship with many of them. We intend to keep it
this way in future.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799