[asterisk-biz] Free DIDs

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Aug 16 04:22:36 CDT 2009

Also, T-Mobile (in the US) and Boost have fewer users, more capacity
glut and larger returns to scale.

So, the folks who explicitly offer unlimited are, more often than not,
the ones who can afford to because of how the subscriber density and
contention ratios work out.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems