[asterisk-biz] Free DIDs

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Aug 16 04:02:58 CDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 04:27 -0400, Alex Balashov wrote:
> What I'm trying to say is that customers accustomed to flat-rate access
> would run screaming from any ISP that insinuates or intimates in the
> slightest that their service is in any way "limited" from a metered
> perspective.  It's no different in voice, except that synchronous TDM
> channels aren't as oversubscribable as packets.

Boost mobile, T-mobile and probably a few others do let you do
unlimited.  As in 24/7 with as many 3-way (Tmobile lets some users do
6-way) calls as you want within the confines of the plan (for example my
fav, or whatever).

So companies that are unable to offer that just say they do and put a
disclaimer somewhere in fine print saying they dont so that the
marketing sides look equal even though they really arent.

some people would call that lying others would suggest that its false
advertising.  I personally have used the term shady to describe what you
are saying and said that the law should be changed to make it false
advertising because in reality its trickery to get people to give you
money for a service you have no intention on offering.

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721