[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 61, Issue 25

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:17:43 CDT 2009

The PBX market will eventually become a free model like google voice.

I suggested my client Invox (www.invox.com) to do the same. They are
still in beta but they are giving out free PBX system in 20 countries.
They are VC funded. You get voice recognition pbx with all
functionalities - extensions, auto attendant, voicemail, call
forwarding etc. The phone system can designed as visio tool - drag,
drop and connect and your phone system is ready. I also suggested that
they make their PBX compatible with asterisk boxes so that the phone
system output can be used on asterisk systems directly which will run
as AGI.

They have many automated IVR applications which they are deriving
revenue upon. So far, they seem to be having very good traction at
least in the South bay area.

Good luck, taridium! Make it free!