[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Source of DID's Wanted

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:55:41 CDT 2009

Hello Stephen,
We sell DIDs all over US in 2600+ rate center. For the list of all the
available ratecenters please visit us at
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.
We have inbound DIDs in 2 different configurations.

1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID).

Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional channel. We have
lower price Volume purchase,

*#of DID's/Month          Rate (USD)/DID / month
*1-20                               $8.99
21-50                             $8.75
51-100                           $8.50
101-200                         $7.99
201+                             Contact us
2) DID with metered inbound.
    $1 per DID + $5 activation per DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute for
all incoming calls.

Feel free to contact me off-list for more details.

Best,
-Jai
www.didforsale.com
"What customers are saying about didforsale.com, click on the link,
http://www.didforsale.com/blog/?p=103 "