[asterisk-biz] Commercial offerings for the following spec - around 50-150 users

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 03:22:03 CDT 2009

You may want to have a look at our QueueMetrics call-center suite - look
here for a small guite to installation with FreePBX:
http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_Trixbox-chunked/
We do not offer installed systems, but have plenty of systems integrators
worldwide to support you with a finished system.
Thanks
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com