[asterisk-biz] 30 Great free Asterisk applications

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Fri Aug 7 22:44:23 CDT 2009

Hi, I was looking round on the Internet and saw there was no definitive
list of free applications available for use with Asterisk, so I thought
I'd compile a list for you all. If there's anything that you know of
that is actively maintained but not in the list below, let me know (bear
in mind I'm not including distros or Asterisk packagings in this list).

Hopefully there are a few programs in the list that even the most
seasoned Asterisk professionals haven't seen before:

http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php?rssid=2184

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell