[asterisk-biz] Astricon discount codes?

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Mon Aug 3 11:13:48 CDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 1:27 AM, asterisk_help at iwishi.nu wrote:

> Has anyone seen any discount codes for Astricon 2009?
>
> I've always seen several codes, one from a vendor or two, another as a
> past attendee, another as a Digium customer, etc.
>
> But nothing this year?  What's going on?
> I have a tight budget as I assume is the case with most trips of
> this kind
> these days.
>
> Help me save some money!
>
>  -Eric

Eric -
   Try "AC09" - it's a 15% discount.  I have no idea how long that
code is valid, but anyone may use it if it encourages them to
attend!  :-)

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/