[asterisk-biz] Dear Termination Providers,

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Mon Apr 27 11:05:35 CDT 2009

Like the industry that does opposite, using tiered decks with cherry
picking, instead of a blended rate.

Also the industry of taking open source and selling skinned versions of
things.

And so on..
If one puts 6/6 and does 30/6 it's not the same, but we do 30/6 for anyone ,
takes care of the spam sequential dialers, and cheap 0.0001 hunters, we evne
charge 0.005 per connection , no per minute cost for 800 numbers, this takes
care of abusive clients taking a on demand plan , using 400 channels for
toll free termination and using our other clients resources.

Overall, better service, less resources used, and happier clients.