[asterisk-biz] Special request: Single Polycom 501 AC adapter in Canada

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Apr 24 14:20:36 CDT 2009

Hi,

I realize this is a bit of a small/ridiculous request, but I am stuck with a
lone Polycom 501 that someone is willing to buy used, provided I find an AC
adapter.  I only have the PoE cable, and I can't find this anywhere in
Canada except in packs of 5.

Does anybody wants to get rid of one, used or new (but not malfunctioning of
course) in Canada? I could either pay a fair price, or exchange the AC
adpater/cable combo against the PoE cable I have.

In Canada only, custom fees would be ridiculous for a small  item like that.

Thanks to whoever helps me with this.

Regards,

Mike