[asterisk-biz] 24/7 VoIP 411 & 12/6 Answering Service

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Sun Apr 19 15:59:17 CDT 2009

Hi Biz Subscribers,

Just a quick note about some new services that Digital Conceptions is
offering and about to offer.

For several years now we've been offering VoIP 9-1-1 service for
Canadian subscribers.  We've recently added 24 hour live operator 411
assistance and are in the process of implementing an answering service
designed specifically for VoIP installations.

If you're interested in 911, 411, or an offsite receptionist / answering
service, please contact me directly with your requirements for more
information.  The 911 service is only available for Canadians, but the
other services are suitable for anyone in North America.

Best regards,

--
Trevor Peirce
Digital Conceptions Canada