[asterisk-biz] Aastra 480i SIP Phones Available for Sale

Cray Oldezil crayoldezil at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 10:12:22 CDT 2009

Dear Cory,
Do you still have these?

Regards

Bernard Moutia
Kokonet Ltd.
Victoria
Seychelles

www.seychelles.sc

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Cory Andrews <cory at voipsupply.com> wrote:

From: Cory Andrews <cory at voipsupply.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Aastra 480i SIP Phones Available for Sale
To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion" <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 7:40 AM

I have a client consignment lot of (50) Aastra 480i SIP
Handsets available for immediate sale.  These were staged for installation and
never deployed.  All in original manufacturer box with all docs and
accessories.

Prefer to sell as a single lot or in groups of at least 10.
90 day Warranty.  These retail for around $160/ea, will sell as a lot for $90/ea.

Please email if interested.

Cory J. Andrews

Director New Market Initiatives

Sayers Media Group

VoIP Supply, LLC

454 Sonwil Drive

Buffalo, NY 14225

716-250-3402 OFFICE

716-630-1548 FAX

716-601-4474 MOBILE

candrews at sayersmedia.com

Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your
experience with my boss,  Benjamin P. Sayers, CEO

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property
of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without
the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If you are not the intended
recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in
confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify
me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then delete this message,
including any attachments.. Our mailing address is 454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY
14225 USA.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----