[asterisk-biz] IP Tollfree Origination from US & Canada

Khurram S. iphonica1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:09:26 CDT 2009

Hello,

I have two 800 & 866 numbers for originating calling card traffic from US &
Canada from a carrier in USA. I am looking for an alternate carrier with an
option of porting my existing toll free numbers to the new carrier.

Interested carriers/providers: please send me per minute origination rates
from across the USA (48 States) and Canada. Please also provide time lines
for the number portability so that our users do not experience any downtime
while we shift carriers.

Regards,
Khurram