[asterisk-biz] New US DID Special

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:11:56 CDT 2009

Little Addition to my original Note,
Lots of people have  been asking if we offer Free Testing, Yes we do that
and we don't require any payment or credit information for free testing.
Here are the instructions for Free testing.

Before you buy our DID you can also test our service for Free, Free trial
does not require you make any payment or purchase.
a) Signup to create an account at www.didforsale.com
b) Login into your account and Click on Testing Center link on the Left had
side menu.  Click on SELECT DID and select one test DID.
c)  Then Click on Manage IP on the left hand side menu.  Add your IP address
to your account.
d)  Click on Manage DID and assign the IP address to your Test DID.

Best,
-Jai Rangi
www.didforsale.com