[asterisk-biz] New US DID Special

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Apr 3 12:32:41 CDT 2009

Wow I dont believe that I m repeating myself again.

I guess one problem that we oldies have, is towards change, we think
that we are old enough in this business that we know that a particular
thing has to be sold at a particular cost, I can just define this as
ignorance towards new people who can come and change the rules of game.

If you can't be profitable by selling at the rate he is selling at,
then better work reverse and find out what's the problem with your
supply chain that is stopping you from competing him, rather then
laughing or giving comments.

I would like to mention words of mahatma Gandhi: first they ignore
you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!!!

So do not ignore these golden words they are still practical and hold
true.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,