[asterisk-biz] Pakistani DID numbers $1.99 a month

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Sep 30 23:14:15 CDT 2008

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that we are able to get the rates for Pakistani DID
numbers to 1.99$ a month.

This is a Special Price till we last the stock on this Order # 710891 on didx.net

We hope you enjoy them, and so will your customers.

DIDX.net

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi