[asterisk-biz] Telephony Depot is hiring

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at telephonydepot.com
Sun Sep 28 15:59:52 CDT 2008

Folks,

Telephony Depot is always looking for talented people who get excited
about open telephony platforms such as Asterisk (in its various
forms), FreeSwitch, Yate etc, and who just plain find telephony
hardware strangely fascinating ;-) Recently though, we've decided to
add more sales, support and programming depth to our bench and have
immediate need for a few people in our Philadelphia office. We're
looking primarily for:

- inside sales rep
- entry-level tech support engineer
- web developer / programmer

but we're a young & growing company (Inc. 500 two years running now)
and we're definitely open to any other strategic hire that might help
take us to the next level of growth. If you think you have something
to contribute to online merchandising of hardware around open
telephony, send your resume and a brief introduction to work at our-
domain-name (sorry email harvesters!). Telecommuting may be an option
for some positions, so if Philadelphia is a non-starter please don't
assume this rules you out!

Sincerely,

--
Darren Nickerson