[asterisk-biz] Friday 2008-09-26 12:00:00 Asterisk + Skype on your box

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 08:38:24 CDT 2008

I'm a little surprised no one wants to say anything on IRC this
morning about this. I know many of you here are interested. Mark was
talking about this three years ago and it was exciting news then as it
is now (IMO).

Maybe Mark will join us, although I believe he's got a long flight
today or maybe even last night.

Regardless of who is there, there will be some interesting discussion
of chan_skype beta, Astricon and anything else that came up this week
in VoIP.
Worst case, go see John Todd's shirt on http://youtube.com/voiceroute

http://www.voipusersconference.org

PSTN (724) 444-7444
Enter 22622# #1
SIP 123 at ts.x2z.eu DTMF 22622# 1#

If you have an account, enter your PIN# in the place of the 1# so I
know who's calling

IRC: #voip-users-conference on freenode.net
Twitter: voipusers
Bookmarks: http://Delicious.com/voipusersconference
Skype: voipusersconference

You guessed it, Twitter id's are too short.