[asterisk-biz] Skype for Asterisk.

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:18:16 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> They don't mention how much they want to charge for it.  If it is free, why
> are they asking about how many channels I want?  Skype should be able to
> handle a lot of channels.  "Unlimited!" even. :-)

Hi Peter,

I don't know or care about cost. I know that certain types of users
need and want this and that they will pay for it. Heck, I'd pay for it
if I were still running asterisk in our place. We have several
customers who use Skype on the road and allowing them to call in to
our pbx directly would be great news for them and us.