[asterisk-biz] a new member with a question

Babcock, Michael Alex mbabcock06 at wou.edu
Wed Sep 24 20:00:02 CDT 2008

hi;
my name is mike and I'm a new member to this list. I have a question
for you all and i can't figure out how to do this. I work for a company
gwhosting.net
and am curious the software i use uses hooks in php to activate
functions in a database, and here's what I'm looking to do:
a: caller calls in.
b: caller presses 3 for support
3. Caller is directed to a new menu
4. caller has the choice to 1, administer ticket, 2, connect to a
support representative, and 3, connect directly to voicemail.
When they press 1 i want them to have to enter there support ticket
number, and use tts to read there ticket to them. Then be able to
respond via voice and have it uploaded as an attachment.
I can get the hooks and send them if you think you might wanna help
with creating this.
Please oh and the main software is whmcs:
http://whmcs.com
or contact me, i like to talk to asterisk users on msn, anyways im me
with im information below
Michael

thanks for reading
Systems administrator and owner of http://gwhosting.net