[asterisk-biz] Need international DID's with unlimited (or very high) concurrent call limits

Sarah Chesbro sarahc at rhbrands.com
Tue Sep 23 12:46:16 CDT 2008

I'm looking for international DID providers that can handle high concurrent
call limitations without charging per channel, or per concurrent call.  Any
ideas?  We have US lines that see concurrent call volumes around 200 to 300
at times.  It is cost prohibitive for us to expand internationally if we
have to pay per concurrent call.  All of the companies I am finding online
provide 2 channels, and charge per channel for additional.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah