[asterisk-biz] Asterisk and OpenSer support in Spain

Miguel Fernandez mfersaez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 03:40:35 CDT 2008

Hi Ignacio,

I'm an engineer based in Madrid. I was previously working at a solutions
provider with sites in Madrid and Barcelona. Our main business was Avaya PBX
and Genesys CTI. We had some business using Presence and his solutin
OpenGate (Presence + Asterisk). We were focused mainly in big callcenters
and I can tell you that there were less sales than last years, but there is
still business. I can tel you that historically in our company there were
much less business opportunities in Barcelona than in Madrid, but in fact
problem could be that if you want to get enough sales you must be saling all
around Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Sevilla and Valencia mainly), that
could be a problem when trying to offer support and SLA's.

Regards,

Miguel