[asterisk-biz] FS: Genuine Digium TDM400 w/ 4xFXO (red) modules

Mon Sep 22 23:11:32 CDT 2008

Can't you guys do this offline?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve Totaro
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 5:21 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] FS: Genuine Digium TDM400 w/ 4xFXO (red) modules

Can we do this with an escrow service?  I know it is a very small
amount of money, but those are usually the gotchas in my experience.

Where do you live?  Maybe we can just meet up?

Maybe we can do do two PayPal transfers as well, $55 down and $55 on
reception and DOA testing.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Eric Fort <eric.fort at gmail.com> wrote:
> PayPal I'd rather not as they have previously ripped me off but what would
> you say to $110 via paypal.  That basically covers my cost to paypal and
the
> fact that it will not become cash in pocket as I'd like but rather
> restricted to buying toys on ebay.
>
> yes, I have 2 fxs modules on a seperate card but I need those.  The rest
of
> the world I can connect to via SIP, internally I have some hardware (radio
> interfaces and the occasional pots device) that needs fxs complete with
48V
> and polarity reversal.  mostly I've moved to using gateways like those
from
> grandstream and I've been quite happy with that.  more boxes but much less
> hastle, higher density too along with easier placement of hardware..  If
you
> need them I just found a rocking great price on the green modules see ebay
> Item number: 320301000660.  I don't know or have any relation with the
> seller but he seems to be someone I'd buy from based upon his ratings.
>
> Eric
>

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Steve Totaro
> <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
>>
>> It's a deal, except for the mailing of the check/money order.  Would
>> PayPal work?
>>
>> Also, to you have any green (FXS modules) I could you two or four.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve Totaro
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Eric Fort <eric.fort at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > How's $100 by postal mail sound?  It saves me the fees and trouble of
>> > online
>> > payment and I'llpay the shipping.
>> >
>> > Eric

FXO