[asterisk-biz] India Route Available

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Sun Sep 21 18:47:56 CDT 2008

I have a carrier partner located in India that has a white/licensed route
with over 2000 ports available.

India Private Mobile +91(92,93,97,98,99)-.031
BSNL Mobile +91(94)-0.035
India Fixed Cities +91(11,22,33,44,40,80,79,181,484) -0.033
India Fixed ROC +91(All... )-.0475
No USAGE COMMITMENT!!
Additional discounts will be approved in return for a daily usage
commitment. That's only fair.
This route is being provided by one of India's largest ISP's.
Post-payment available on approved credit, otherwise prepay by wire.
Stats are:
ALOC/ACD-10-13 minutes
ASR-60%+

Want to test a premium India white licensed route?

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale Master Agency
1-951-744-9220