[asterisk-biz] XO Communications

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Sep 20 13:08:07 CDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 14:51 -0300, roberto wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> We are in los angeles area.

Well I think xo is in the wilshire data center there.  But only if you
are going to host the box there, otherwise you will have to get a
circuit run to wherever.

>         Then you get the service that you want, whether its pri or
>         not, etc.

this is still unknown, largely it depends on the features you want on
the line, and what you want, do you want to have this to your office for
normal calls?  DIDs only?  termination (to pstn) only?  Do you need/want
the features of a PRI or would a plain T1 do (and I dont know if XO only
does pri or not, I think they do both, there isnt much of a reason why
they couldnt do both).

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200