[asterisk-biz] FS: Genuine Digium TDM400 w/ 4xFXO (red) modules

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:32:24 CDT 2008

I have a TDM400 Rev. F board with 4 sequentially numbered rev. C FXO modules
installed that I no longer need.   The board, pulled from a working system
and guaranteed against DOA, complete with all 4 FXO modules is available to
the best reasonable offer.  pending no bytes the board goes to ebay next
week, but I wanted to offer the list the opportunity at a better deal first
- it saves me the fees and gets the card gone with cash to apply to other
projects.  please make an offer.

Eric