[asterisk-biz] How to make a Outgoing Call from Asterisk ?

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Sep 19 01:52:45 CDT 2008

since you posted this to the business list, yes I can help you but I
will want some compensation for my efforts.  If you are looking for a
paid solution contact me offlist, if you were looking for a free
solution to this problem, perhaps the biz, dev, bounce addresses for
said lists, etc were not the correct place to send this to.

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 12:03 +0530, Hiren Mistry wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Pl. any one can give me help. B'coz  I have to implicitly work for
> Outgoing call from PSTN Agent. I have also may to call out side the
> office from exten => s,n,Dial(Zap/4/1111111,60) on testing purpose. But,
> how to dial number via PSTN agent's phone like zero or nine dialing. I
> mean how to get dialtone before the dial and how to enter call number
> from PSTN agent's phone.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200