[asterisk-biz] rate center lookup

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Sep 18 15:05:42 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 12:44 -0400, Peter Beckman wrote:
> telcodata.us has served me well in the past.  I built my own table from
> different data sources, but before that telcodata.us gave me good data for
> fairly cheap.  And nicely accurate.

they do not have the full ratecenter info, I checked there to try to get
the "english name" as they call it and it was blank for most of the ones
that I have.

> I took the lerg6 and merged it with data from melissadata.com that includes
> npanxx -> city, state, country data, since the lerg doesn't really describe
> what city an npanxx covers accurately, even though the data is in there.
> But I did spend hundreds to get the data.

Yeah I am looking to give this away (as I have with the original list
that I am now updating) so I really dont want to spend anything if I can
help it :)

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200